Saturday, May 28, 2011

A time of reflection Lee's Tiles

A time of reflection Lee's Tiles







I glazed  and fired the last of Lee's tile last week and just wanted to share them before they left for homes all over the place.
I have some left from other firings that she glazed that I might post up.
I have to sell all her work to settle her Estate.
Sad to see them go but I am happy to know that are going to homes with people who will enjoy them.
She would have loved that.
Happy week-end and be safe!
M

10 comments:

smartcat said...

These are wonderful. The animals have personality plus! How do you plan to sell them?

Linda Starr said...

That rhino is so coo, they do have wonderful personalities.

Linda Starr said...

should be cool

cookingwithgas said...

If you are interested get in touch with me by email- some of the sheep are already spoken for and the blue rhino - but my younger sister and I are talking about reproducing some of the sheep tiles.

Kellie Jensen said...

those sheep have hilarious personality. I love it!

Michèle Hastings said...

beautiful work... i am sure it is hard to let them go.

Anna M. Branner said...

What an amazing legacy! Being a spinner as well as a potter I am loving those sheep. Especially the outhouse peekers...and those lurking with the night sky. LOVE them.

helen said...

Very creative and cute!

cookingwithgas said...

Thanks! She would have loved the feed back.

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Just makes you smile! Love the giraffes too!