Friday, November 21, 2008

Here's looking at you Tom

I wanted to snap a few shots of set up , but my batteries died.
I did get two of Tom Gray who is across and down two booths from me.
I will post more later- because it looks like a fair number of us who live within spitting distance are all set up together.
Dan- from Dirtworks is next to me on the right, then Kovack and Dixieland on my left and then Tom just up and across from Dan.
We drew numbers for booths so go figure.
We want to put up a sign which would read Potters of Whynot- which is the community we live in.
We all live in Whynot North Carolina just 2 miles outside the town limits of Seagrove.
I don't know if you can see it but I used canned goods from Luck's products as risers for some of my pots. I planned to donate them to the food drive at the end of the show.
Pinto beans, black eyed peas and fried apples- they all use to be made here, but
the company was bought out and they are now canned way out in California.
















No comments: