Monday, January 11, 2010

Moxie Monday

Well, there goes that finger again.
I am standing at my kitchen counter trying to use a wee little notebook and I pushed the wrong button.
Gee, not the first time.
I will post some pictures later, but Mark and I are doing a gig with one of the schools and today it is like we have been run over by a train.
We did 3- 45 minute demos and talks.
Then worked with the advanced students.
And then helped all the other students make a handmade mug.
It was wild and crazy, but fun, fun, fun.
I'll get some pictures up and see what I can do to fix that finger.
The one who just jumps out there and hits the wrong button.
Meanwhile, wine anyone?
Cheers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

qhi i was told by tracey to contact you about a blog..my email is jeffmartinceramics@mac.com...what is happenin'? thanks ..jeff

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good time with all the kids... i bet they loved it.

Judy Shreve said...

teaching kids is energizing & draining at the same time! how fortunate they are to have you two as teachers.

Julia said...

How fun! Those kids were lucky to have you two teaching. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

you're rather busy aren't ya????