Friday, May 13, 2011

Knock-Knock who's there?

ME!
I did not know that blogger had taken  a very long lunch break that seem to have slipped into serveral days.
I thought it was me!
Of, course if I had been paying attention I might have noticed.
Seems I am living in my own little world.
And as long as it is my world let me take one more break from the pottery life I lead to wish my number one child HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Joel!


Cheers!
It was a good thing I had you when I was 13!
Next year I am telling everone I had you when I was 12!
Love,
The rents

8 comments:

Julia said...

We were going to put out an APB...so it's a good thing you checked back in!

Looks like Joel had a wonderful birthday! (He's lucky he has a wonderful mom, too)...

Tracey Broome said...

Blogger ate some of my posts and then wouldn't let me in! Grrr....
Beautiful family Meredith! Happy birthday to Joel!

Judy Shreve said...

Happy birthday Joel! I knew you must have been a child bride!

cookingwithgas said...

I was a child bride! Thanks! AND now that blogger is back.... words- where are the words?

Linda Starr said...

You're still a child bride Meredith, Happy Birthday Joel, I only knew blogger was down because the lost my tortoise photo, Ha.

Stephanie said...

Hello, I am new here...just started finding some local bloggers, I'm in Randolph County. My son turned 21 this year, his birthday is May 13, too!!
Love your pottery!! Peace, Stephanie

Michèle Hastings said...

i guess i was on the road to NH when blogger was down... jeff's son matt's b'day is may 13th too! he was born on mother's day.

cookingwithgas said...

we like May 13th for birthdays! Bonnie's son is a may 13th and so is Tomo- Hitomi's second son.