Sunday, April 26, 2020

What day is it?




The most common question right now seems to be, "what day is it"?
As we all seem to loose track of the days that are usually marked by work, play, Dr,visits, coffee dates, dinner with friends, trash day. Thing that we usually say, "let me check and get back with you." Are now, how are days filled with your time?
We fill fortunate that we were able to pick back up in the garden. The only snag there has been plants and seeds are hard to come by. Things I ordered in March will not be here until late May, making those a possibility for the fall plantings since summer will pick up quickly for us in late May.
So what has changed, much has changed.
We do miss seeing our friends and family, but we also know that this is serious and staying put is the right thing to do.
So Mark is working on an online store.
Link can be found at  the right side of the page, on our website, through FB.
His plan is to keep plugging away adding things in when I don't have him hauling dirt around for me.
Be safe, there are foolish people out there who are not following simple rules.
We are citizens, who at times must band together for the greater good, this is one of those times.
M



2 comments:

Sandy Miller said...

I’m thinking of a pool noodle belt to keep the weirdos away...... I was in the store last week, everybody was practicing social distancing, including people trying to stock aisles. I bent over to get a bag of brown rice and some idiot reaches over me and bumps I to me. I came up swinging! GET AWAY FROM ME! 6 FEET! I was the called a racist old white woman and the guy never backed down. I need the pool noodles! Come past my pool noodle belt and I whip one off the and pummel you! Kind of like a light sword but leaves welts! Racist? Nope, pandemic aware, yes!

Hope Mark sells it all!

cookingwithgas said...

Good grief. That is a load of BS. We were out yesterday, Sundays is not a good day to be out. We picked-up and I did not want to run in the store for something left off my list. Duck! this is crazy