Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall view and mud on the wheel

This does not do justice to the view out the window. The trees are really starting to show off their fall colors. I do love fall.............
Today was another day of fits and starts- we traded spaces again and not all my tools and bats got back here- couldn't find the shammy- couldn't get the bat pins off- couldn't find one of my favorite throwing tools....I just made do- what else can you do.
I am too old to go pout- but I sure did feel like it.




Also- Mark came home and the factory doesn't keep the heat on unless they have to. It takes too much LP gas for the space. So we are going to put some plastic up and set him up in the new back area. We are still determined to paint before we fully move in- so I promise we will wait- although it is hard.
I think he will be more productive here and warm. That end of the building gets sun all afternoon and with a kerosene heater it will keep him warm.
We will just have to do some shuffling around.

4 comments:

Annapants! said...

When are you going to paint? Do you need me to come down and help? Let me know!!

cookingwithgas said...

We have someone who is going to paint- he has a sprayer and all the stuff. He just can't come for two weeks..... we have to make pots anyway- so we put your dad in the new addition for now.

Cynthia said...

This is a gorgeous view! I'm jealous. Thanks for the inside view of your wheel set up too.

One is never too old to pout. I did the other day, but didn't allow myself to wallow too long. ;)

cookingwithgas said...

Hi- it is s great view and we are spoiled.
Thanks- M