Friday, December 5, 2008

Seagrove always open

Seagrove is always open- no long lines- no malls- easy parking- nice views and wonderful pottery.
It is December, but you will still find pots for sale in Seagrove.
Our shops and Galleries are open. Go and take a drive out of the city and follow the back roads to the shops.
Come on- we're open!
This week-end you will also find the following shops open for their annual Christmas open house.

Thomas Pottery




Jugtown Pottery


David Stuemple Pottery

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

all gorgeous, and what a pretty pale green glaze that is up there!

cookingwithgas said...

Hi Gary- I am always amazed at the talent which surrounds me here.
I hope we can get back to work soon- I am frog green of anyone who gets to make a pot right now.
We will get through this!

Linda Starr said...

I wished I lived nearby, the countryside looks so beautiful, I would love to visit all the potteries in your neck of the woods. Perhaps when we sell our house, we'll make it back East.