Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fa La La la la lada de da




Bear with me while I sing Mark's praises for putting up not only the laundry room lights, but kitchen lights as well.

Really if you know me you know I can't carry a tune in a bucket- but- I have lights in the kitchen.
And- I did help. In fact he walked me through the whole thing- I wonder who gets to put up the next lights we need.
Let's see- smooth wire gets black and the one with the bump gets white- twist ground wire to nut clockwise?
Oh, and there was something about cutting off the electricity first..............

Hip hip hooray!

6 comments:

Linda Starr said...

Hey, from the tune I thought it was xmas again, I guess it is in your house.

Shortstuff said...

Wow! Those look great. Can't wait to come eat breakfast at your bar some time soon. ;^)

Jariris said...

Pretty! They really add a lot to the space.

cookingwithgas said...

this was an extended Christmas- since we are holding back 2009-it is very nice and a long time coming!

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

The lights are great!

I also read your post below. Your words paint such a warm and hopeful picture about silver linings and gratitude. Thank you. What a gift.

Annapants! said...

PRETTY! They look AWESOME!

And, yes - turn of the electricity first... Please!?!?!