Saturday, February 14, 2009

Family bloggers

In case you have noticed a bit of my family likes to blog as well.
There is daughter Anna or Anna Jr. as she was named after her Grandmothers Anna for mine and Louise for Mark's we call her Anna Jr. or AJay. ( Lucky for her she was not named Louisa Anna!)
Speaking of Jay- there is my Oldest brother, Jay, who is a voracious blogger- a much better writer then I could ever be, with a great attention to detail and a potter for the fun of it.
Speaking of potting for fun- there is my sister Leslie who is the youngest of my 5 siblings.
She has taken pottery classes for fun for a number of years, not now because brother Jay has her wheel in his basement at the moment-
But she always told me " symmetry is over rated."-
So if you follow the family line you will find them all tucked over in the blogs I read.
There are others over on face book and I am now in the process of trying to find my way around "the Face"- new waters.....
Family- they are the best.
Happy Valentines to you all- and my family bloggers as well!

3 comments:

Shortstuff said...

I like the blogs better than facebook. Facebook is good for a quick catch up, but it doesn't really let you get into anyone's head.

Linda Starr said...

I have no idea what facebook is for and don't really have time to add another computer thingy into my life.

Annapants! said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! XOXOXOX