Saturday, March 28, 2009

Freechild Studio


The show this weekend was very well attended despite the weather. In fact the weather might have driven folks inside. It was a mess of a weekend to be outside- but great weather to be inside.
The show is a mix of folk potters, county potters and contemporary potters.
I want to introduce you to John Garland and Mary Paul. I love their work- wonderful detail and color!
Go check out their website, because I could not do justice with my camera.


also they just happen to be very close friend of my sister who lives in Raleigh- which is how we met.
We enjoyed the show, but are happy to be back home. Next week is glaze week and woodfiring at the NCPC.




2 comments:

Julia said...

Meredith, Thank you for sharing a link to John & Mary's beautiful work. I went over to visit and was amazed and thrilled! Julia

cookingwithgas said...

they have great work- thanks for taking a look!