Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday nibbles -Clay and Blogs:Telling a Story

Jenn Mecca


Ron Philbeck


Micheal Mahan


Micheal Kline



Another weeks draws us closer to fall.
I, for one, am ready for some cooler weather.
This past summer has been one for the record books just like the past winter.
Funny how you fondly look back at all that snow when the humidity has you dripping...
So, again, I plan not to talk for the pots or the potters and will leave it up to you to read and enjoy.
Grab a cold one and go do some reading.
Cheers!
M

8 comments:

ang design said...

mmmmmmm....munch munch munch!!!

Linda Starr said...

More eye candy thanks.

Anonymous said...

well, there's an awesome foursome if i ever did see one. love jen's teapot

Jen Mecca said...

Thanks Meredith for giving me such a premo spot up top! Boy I LOVE that last pot by Mr. Kline....!

FetishGhost said...

What a line-up!
Jen you've worked your butt off this year, your work looks great!

Tracey Broome said...

So what do we do on Fridays after the blog show? I'm getting used to this!

Kari Weaver said...

I am loving these sneak peeks!

Hollis Engley said...

I shared the upcoming show and the blogging community with a painter friend today and she lamented that there was no such group of folks that she knows of for painters. Love these four pots.