Tuesday, September 7, 2010

who wouldn't love



A girl with her own tools!
In Norfolk the theme is Mermaids and every where you drive you will spot them outside of businesses or homes.
This one is pretty simple compared to some of the others, but who would not love this one with her hard hat and cordless drill!
I might have pictures of others, I will have to look, but believe me when I tell you they are all pretty sepctacular.
Well you know I had to look and there is a Blog for the Mermaids.
Go take a peek!

3 comments:

Linda Starr said...

Hay, what hoot; I like mermaids, but they're in Norfolk, hey I lived there when I was in kindergarten, I just remembered. I waver between whimsey, modern and rustic, keeps life interesting. Great post.

Trish said...

She is so coool. ! what an advertising concept!. T.

Laurie said...

Yup, love this mermaid!