Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The true signs of fall are when the poison Ivy shows its color. We know that the trees will be close behind. Can't you see why this would fool someone into thinking what a beautiful vine, I need me some of that. It does call you for better inspection and you might just want to touch, don't!
 
On another note I have a banjo that belonged to my sister lee which I have to sell. 
Spread the word if you know any one who might be interested. 
Leave me a comment and I will get back with you.This is a great banjo and needs a good home.



I am working on some things that will tie me up for a few days but I hope to be back to what I do after that. So, cheers and keep on blogging. I will check in on them as I can. I will also do a post about the tile mirrors when I get some real time to pull that together.
later-M

7 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

pretttttttty pots :) and I have never seen so much poison ivy in my life!

Linda Starr said...

That poison ivy, oh my. Gary's dad played the banjo, we still have his.

Linda Starr said...

I hope you check with a music store to be sure you aren't selling the banjo too inexpensively, some are worth a few dollars.

ang design said...

awesome lookin pot there meredith!!! love those pitchers below too....

Tracey Broome said...

mmmmm, that pitcher!!!!! Hugs to you and Mark!

smartcat said...

Pretty Poison! Those are some pots!

Anonymous said...

hi meredith,
yowza, that's some nice looking poison ivy. apparently increased CO2 in the atmosphere due to climate change is very good for poison ivy, so it should be thriving more and more every year. i saw a show on pbs once about a woodworker in indiana making an indiana map of the state with each county made from a different native species of wood and he had one county made of poison ivy. the vine must have been at least 8" in diameter to get the piece he was using for that particular county. anyway, the leaves of it are beautiful this time of year. that's a nice looking banjo... i wish i was in the market. i learned to frail in college and struggled with the banjo for years. alas, it's all forgotten. i did, however, purchase a nice little guitar from my neighbor's yard sale the other day for 50 bucks and i think i got a good deal. now i just need a couple hours a day for 5 years to learn how to play it.