Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I can see clearly now

that the fog has begun to lift from my brain. Yesterday it was all I could do to give a grunt Mark's way. I was tired and talked out. The 30th was so much fun and I was so happy to see so many folks coming out to see us and enjoy the time here, the pots, the crafts and the beer.

 About that beer.
 My new favorite beer as of Saturday.
 The guys out did themselves on this one. It was perfect.
And, was the proper beer to go along with our Celebration.




I was feeling a bit stretch like the end of the summer flowers.

But- there is nothing left to do but pick it all up and start again.
Pots are back in production.
Bisque kilns are firing.
Christmas is coming fast.
We are back in full swing as of today. Now, about that wine... Join me? M

11 comments:

Anna M. Branner said...

Dan and I were just talking about this odd routine. Imagine. Make pots. Sell pots. Make more pots.....! :)

Tracey Broome said...

So glad the weather was brilliant for you! I had a great time, and yes that beer was as good as the pottery! I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you had a voice left. Good to see that so many came out to celebrate with you!
xo

Tracey Broome said...

ps: the cruet I got is in full use now. What a professionally made piece of pottery, the spout and handle and weight are all so perfect, so well thought out!!!! I love it!

Julia said...

M - Open the bottle and start without me, but I will be right there. :)

Sounds lovely, and like a well-deserved rest! I hope the celebration was as wonderful as you are.

Michèle Hastings said...

Cheers!

Shortstuff said...

It was sooo good talking to you. THANKS

Linda Starr said...

If it was me, I'd be taking the day off. Have one for me.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

holiday season INDEED :)

Lori Buff said...

I'm so glad it went well and so sorry I was not able to swing getting up there. I will come visit, I promise.

smartcat said...

So HAPPY that everything came together for a great weekend!
A glass of wine lifted to you!

cookingwithgas said...

we are deep in mugs....thanks for all your comments- my mind might come around soon- but meanwhile carry on.