Tuesday, March 17, 2020

More tiles and something new

There were a few more tiles in the kiln that I thought you might enjoy.
I am very fond of the red sunflowers. I am well aware that most folks think of yellow with sunflowers, but after I grew some red ones I never get tired of making some red ones. 



Sweet thing is a favorite. 


 Of course there are more bunnies, it is year around bunnies here.

And, something new.
I am working on tile for a customer's kitchen.
Details, details, details.

So, be safe, be well, be healthy, be happy.
And, wash your hands.
Yes, mom,
M

6 comments:

smalltownme said...

Pretty things! I am really curious about that kitchen tile wall!

cookingwithgas said...

It's going to be a job, just making myself get ready to jump.

Barbara Rogers said...

Good looking tiles...I love the one of a giraffe I bought! It smiles at me every morning in the bathroom.

cookingwithgas said...

sweet Barbara, made me smile.

Michèle Hastings said...

I sent Danielle the sunflower tile that I bought from you at the Celebration show. I can't believe I managed to actually hold onto it until her birthday! She loves it said she found a perfect place for it in her kitchen.

cookingwithgas said...

Thanks MH, I had forgotten you bought her one, makes me smile.