Monday, June 18, 2018

Tiles

I have worked on a number of tiles this summer and now is the time to get those ready to hang.
I use a simple d-ring on the back of the 3x6 it works great to make them ready to hang.
I find that most people prefer having something ready to go.
All they will need to do is pick a spot, put in a nail or screw and hang.


I like to let them sit at least 24 hours for the glue and d-ring to set up.

I already have 2 more round of tiles rolled to add to these.
This round has more of the 6x6 and a few larger ones as well.
The hard part is decided what to put on them.
Sometimes I just enjoy letting myself draw all over the tile and go for it.
Other times I hold myself to things I think I need to make.
Here is one of the tiles that I played with last round.
Of, course I see things I might change on the next round.
I have been watching the dragonflies dart all over the pond they are really busy right now.
I have seen many butterflies making their rounds through the yard as well.
I planted some flowers just for them to enjoy, I am watching to see if they lay a few eggs here and there.


Keep your eye out for those sheep, they are always getting out.
Sh, don't tell the farmer......
Stay cool out there, it's hot.
m

1 comment:

gz said...

makes me think of making tiles again....looks fun,if hard work!