Thursday, February 3, 2022

February 2022


 It's February!
January was filled with much snow and difficult situations that we will just chalk up to Mercury.  One step forward 3 steps back. Mak and I are now working on our own parts of filling kilns. He is on the wheel while I am glazing tiles.
There is a lot of time to think while one is glazing.
Maybe too much time. These pasts few years have us all in a place where we are evaluating what is important to us. Silly us we had plans to travel. Now, who knows? We still find ways to get away it just doesn't include planes and rental cars, at least not right now. Maybe later in this year. One can hope.
We are still open by appointment only for now, mask required. You can reach us through email or call. If you call, leave a message and we will call you back as long as you don't want to sell us anything. 
Stay safe and warm,
M

2 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

That's a beautiful photo of your work. I am glad you're doing what you love creatively. I have a friend who frequently gets stuck not feeling like working. I support her as she moves through the down times till she makes her gorgeous pots again. I sure understand the feeling. I hope you all do get a chance to do something fun and relaxing, to have a time away from daily stuff! I also understand no planes trains or groups of people!

cookingwithgas said...

It is nice to enjoy what we both like to do. I took a very long break last year to just clear the head and do some other things. It is nice to come back to this, thank you!